Delicious Healthy Raw Organic Broccoli Salad
- Head of one Organic Broccoli washed and chopped into florets
- 2x Small Onion Shallots or 1x medium onion red or brown chopped
- 3 Tablespoons of Goji Berries or Raisins
- 3 Tablespoons of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Djion Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon of organic garlic granules
- 3 Tablespoons of Organic Honey or Organic Maple Syrup
- Season of Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of cashew nuts or cooked slivered almonds
- 1/4 Cup of Organic Olive Oil
- Mix all of the wet ingredients and garlic in a small bowl with a fork or nutra bullet style blender until well combined creamy dressing.
- Add Broccoli florets, onion, goji berries and nuts in a serving dish.
- Pour the dressing over the serving dish contents and then mix well until all ingredients well coated.
- TIP: Let the dressing marinade on the florets for at least 30-1.5hrs before serving so that the flavour can absorb into the florets for best tasting salad result.
- TIP: There is no need to pre-cook the broccoli florets before adding to the serving dish. It tastes perfectly delicious and crunchy as it is raw. No cooking required.
This is a great way to enjoy broccoli without having to cook it, it taste wonderful and is very healthy and delicious with our fresh organic broccoli included as a staple in our organic fresh produce boxes.