Easy and delicious Beetroot Tahini Dip
Crowd pleaser entertaining dip
- 4-5 Organic Beetroot Heads
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Tahini
- 2-3 granulated garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup of greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Drizzle of olive oil, dukka or fresh chopped herbs like chives or parsley to serve
- Chop and steamed or boil, peel and then cut beetroots depending what cooking appliances you have access to.
- In a food processor or high speed blender grab the cooked and cooled chopped beets and blitz til smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz again.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- You can adjust to your liking with additional lemon juice, garlic and additional tahini paste as desired.
Great as a centre piece on an antipasto plater, or on its own served with chopped celery sticks, carrot sticks and cucumber sticks and mixed crackers and pita bread.
If you have left overs you can place in a container and freeze for another time!
Happy Summer Entertaining