- Personal Contact Information Use Discloser
Your personal information is handled with care and attention to your privacy, the below outlines how your personal information is used by Elisha Foods:
- Your personal information provided as part of sign up to the Elisha Foods products and service offering is used by Elisha Foods for the primary purposes of fulfilling the service offering you have selected to receive from us.
- Your personal information may be disclosed in the following circumstances; to third parties where your consent is specifically granted for use or discloser and where required by law.
- To fulfil your order and deliver your service we ask for the following information as a guideline; your full name, phone number/s, email address, postal address, shipping address (if different to postal address) for your delivery of goods. We may ask questions like how many people in your family for purposes of determining your produce needs, or questions around storage and placement for your delivery etc.
- Elisha Foods reserves the right to update this information in future and amend how your personal information may used from time-to-time if this is updated you will be noticed by email. This is mainly due to the evolution of our product offering and service/s to better serve you.
- Elisha Foods will always publish any changes to this information on our website here for you to refer back to at any time you wish to review or please call us to discuss any questions you may have around your information and privacy and we will be happy to assist you.
- Mailing List
- Once your first order with Elisha Foods is placed, you will be automatically subscribed to our email newsletter mailing list.
- Newsletters inform you about our service including; What’s in the Box, Produce Updates, What’s in Season, New product additions, Wellbeing and Mindful Eating news and Recipes from our blog.
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
- Security and Payment Information
- Payment Information is only stored by Elisha Foods when your authorisation is received.
- Personal Information is stored in a manner that within reason protects it from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- On your written request or after six months of account inactivity your Personal and Payment Information will be removed from our data base.
- Keeping your Personal Information updated
It is an important your Personal Information is kept up to date and that if your delivery address or phone number changes Elisha Foods are notified or your account is updated before weekly cut off’s to ensure we can deliver your produce service. You can update your information in your Member Account yourself and/or advise us directly by phone and/or email so we can update these records for you to ensure we provide you with a high calibre reoccurring service.
- Limitation of Liability
Elisha Foods maximum liability to you for products purchased from our website shall be limited to the refund of the purchase price you have paid for the products or by way of credit to your account. Elisha Foods will not be liable for any other damages including; property damage, personal injury, loss of use, interruptions of business, loss of profits, or other consequential, indirect, incidental damages.
Elisha Foods has made every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct at time of publication. While we apologise if any errors are made, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on these pages and all users do so at their own risk. All images used on this site are representations only and are not necessarily true images of that particular product delivered.
Should you have any questions about the information outlined above please contact Elisha Foods on 1300 291 005 or by email; firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.